The Historic RailPark & Train Museum welcomes community volunteer assistance. Volunteers are the backbone of the museum in restoration efforts and as tour guides.
To volunteer as part of the Restoration Committee, contact:
Chairman Pat O’Rourke at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoy people and would like to be part of our Tour Guide Team, contact us at email@example.com.
- 20% off Gift Shop purchases
- One Free HRP logo shirt annually with the option to purchase additional shirts at cost
- 20% off Facility Rental
- Quarterly “MainLine” Newsletter
- Preferred notification of Special Events
- Annual Breakfast on the Diner Awards Social
- Annual Fall Social
- Meeting people from international and national locations
- Satisfaction in preserving and sharing Bowling Green’s heritage
Docents receive one-on-one training and an annual formal classroom experience on tour techniques, safety and emergency procedures.